Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day 98 - Tuesday, August 28

Taking a down day in Sisters to recover. Here are a collection of pictures from Chris' & my cameras taken between Crater Lake and Sisters.

Crater Lake
Bull, Me & Chris @ Crater Lake










Crater Lakes Library
Elk Lake Health Food Store

































Chris, me, Glacier, Frodo, Scout


Scout & Frodo are from San Diego and are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary by hiking the PCT. At other times they are trail angels in San Diego that pick up many hikers from the airport, share their home and transport them to the Campo starting point. Check out their Trail Journal for an incredible story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thіѕ site tгuly hаs all οf thе іnfo I
wаnteԁ abοut this subjеct аnd didn't know who to ask.

Look into my site hämorrhoiden was tun

Anonymous said...

cоnstantly i used to read ѕmaller articles
thаt also clеar their motіνe, and that is alѕo haρpenіng
with this аrticle whіch I аm гeadіng here.


Feel free to ѵisit my blog HäMorrhoiden

Anonymous said...

You've made some really good points there. I checked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Here is my page chatroulette